Meeting of the distributors of Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum
A meeting of distributors all over the world of the Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum company took place from 16 to 18 June 2014 in Germany, in Cologne. The specialists from different countries, including the United States, Sweden, France, Latvia, Italy, Egypt, and others participated in the meeting. In the course of events there were considered innovations in the field of vacuum technology from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum company. Leading OLV experts made presentations on various thematic areas:
- cryogenics and consideration of new products in the line of cryogenic pumps COOLVAC;
- leak detection - consideration of a new line of leak detectors Phoenix;
- turbomolecular pumps - a new line of turbomolecular pumps Turbovac i/ix and the possibility of creating different pumping systems based on their basis;
- single-stage rotary vane pump series Sogevac FP for the Food Processing & Packaging Industry;
- special solutions for the metallurgy industry.
Organization of such events has become a tradition for Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum, and in the future, the specialists of "Vacuummash" will actively participate in such meetings, improving their skills in the field of vacuum technology, learning about new equipment and sharing their experiences with colleagues all over the world.